Tuesday

The futuristic life...*LOL*



So my sister asked me if I had any ideas for what she should wear to her futuristic-themed D&D. Of course, she did so just the day before the event.


But you know me...it was the perfect opportunity to be creative in a short time...so I was all over it. I put her in my plain black cape blazer, then handstitched an ornate collar and some of my necklaces on one of the sleeves (clearly because I only had ONE set of the same accessory..hehehe)...and of course, incorporated some LED lights in the mix (battery-pack hidden in the waist pouch).


She wore black pants and laced up boots because we both agreed that Carrie Ann Moss's look in The Matrix trilogy was the epitome of cool and sleek....and that latex pants will not work in Singapore's hot and humid weather. *LOL*


I also went in with some dramatic eye makeup and painted her nails. I think it was a valiant effort on my part given the short time I had. *pats self on back*


Now, she didn't get the Best Dressed Award but she said the LED lights really helped her see what she was eating because it was so dark at the event. *hahahaha*

Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA! I love that the lights helped her see to eat! That is AWESOME!!!! Loving this!!! LOVING the costume you both created, and loving the lights on the page!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous!! Love the swirling lights and title work - and the photos, of course!

Cathy Lu said...

Everything about this page is so cool! I Love it. Thank you for playing with us at Stick It Down.

Keighley Brennan said...

Fab layout. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

Laura said...

Haha! So fun!
Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again this month!
Laura

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It