Wednesday

What's new in my life - December 2019 edition



Hello friends! It's been quite a while since I've shared what's new in my life....:)

So, I've had my eye on a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for 2 years (I know it's way cheaper for friends in the US but it's pretty pricey in this part of the world)...and finally bit the bullet and got one at a recent sale (US$400). The sifter scale is the free gift.

If you are wondering about the colour choice, this Bird of Paradise colour was  the only colour that was heavily discounted. Any other colour would cost US$100 more. It is a pretty colour though so I am not mad about it. :)


I also got some new Foreo products...this time in my fave aqua colour. The travel Foreo Luna Play came in a beauty box and I used the voucher in the box to purchase the Foreo Issa Mini 2 toothbrush.

I have been using the Foreo Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush (last year's birthday pressie from my sister) for the last 18 months and I love it so I really wanted a more portable version for my travel bag. I hesitated a long time on the toothbrush because it was soooooo pricey but since I only need to change the brush head once a year, I thought it was a more sustainable environmental option.

And no, I wasn't one of those 40,000 customers who bought the Foreo UFO Smart Mask device at US$9.99 (UP US$279) during the Black Friday glitch on the Foreo website that cost the company US$40 million. Dang it! *LOL*


I was in Taipei back in November and bought a few locally-made stamps. Can't wait to use the lantern one for CNY 2020. :)

I do have a bunch of early Christmas pressies still wrapped up because I was told I could only open them on Christmas Day (Such a torture!) No prizes for guessing if I might have sneaked a peek at some of them. *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I still think the KitchenAid mixer is RIDICULOUSLY priced here in the US ... the cheapest I have seen it for is $299.00! The only reason I have one is my Mom gave me hers before she passed away, so it is like a first generation KitchenAid mixer! LOL!!! And bummer you didn't get in on that Black Friday whoopsie!!! LOL!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the mixer color! We got one for as a wedding gift; I never use it, but Steve absolutely loves it. I grew up mixing my hand and old habits die hard. :) Enjoy your mixer and your other new goodies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It