Thursday

Someone had a great November...*winks*



Someone had a great November because it was his birthday month. *winks*


Yep. Nephew #1 had treats all month long.


His maternal grandma gave him cash to buy wireless earphones and he won wireless headphones in a lucky wheel spin (which of course is now on long-term loan to his fave aunt aka me..*hehehe*)


I went a little crazy with the diecuts and stickers here...can you tell? *LOL*


Playing along with Kraft + Challenges.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

As I would say about Brookie.... 'spoiled much?!?!'!!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Boy, your nephew is growing up so fast. Glad that he had a great month and that you captured it in an energetic layout. Your family is very lucky that you record every event so artfully.

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout! My favorite part is the dog peering up at the celebration.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It