Thursday

Family day at Gardens by the Bay - a double page spread!



The recent purge of photos from my mobile phone (to free up storage space) meant an abundance of family photos to scrapbook. Like these from a family day at Gardens by the Bay back in July 2019.


The photo quality wasn't the greatest because of all the additional indoor lighting and it was really really crowded. But the Yam family (all 10 of us) had a lot of fun visiting both Cloud Forest and Flower Dome conservatories despite the long queues.


I went with a kraft base for this double page spread and repeated several elements across both pages to ensure cohesiveness. As with all my double page spreads, the pages stand as single page layouts if they ever got separated. ;)


I really like using banners to unify pages. And birds of course...*winks at Julie*


And other cute fussy-cut critters. :)



I captured some fun photos...like my mum and sister taking a selfie...and nephews #1 & 2 looking somewhat happy. *hehehe*


And the niece debuting her new fake smile...*LOL*


Family time is such a joyful blessing. :)


Playing along with More Than Words


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehe ... birds ... cause a page isn't really complete without them! LOL!! :) I loveeeeeeeee this!! SO fun! LOVING the photos and the little animals!!!!

Anat Weksler said...

Such a touching and lovely project! Matches perfectly the Challenge! Thank you for playing along at More than Words challenge!

Cindy deRosier said...

If it isn't birds, it's pigs! I assume that will change next year and we'll start seeing rats? What's your animal, BTW? I'm a rat, but I've never felt it fit well. I'm also Pisces and that doesn't fit well either.

A rare (and fabulous) double-page spread! It's cool that they stand alone. Mine never do. If/when I ever make it to Singapore, I'm totally going to that place. Looks gorgeous!


Linda Pekrul said...

Family times together are indeed a time to Rejoice! Love your pages and I really like the idea of creating each page so it could be a single! Thank you for joining in and sharing your time of Rejoice with us at More Than Words!

Daisy Ramsay said...

It is beautiful. This creation highlights the memory of this day ♥
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Rosalie5962 said...

What an amazing fun family layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Words challenge

Nuneka said...

How cool is this!!
I love how many elements you added to your scrapbooking layout.
Thanks for playing along with us at More than word challenge.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It