Thursday

The girl from my sketchbook who drove me nuts!


The-girl-from-my-sketchbook-who-drove-me-nuts

Meet the girl from my sketchbook who drove me nuts. Seriously. 

For some reason, she never looked "right" to me. At first I thought it was her eyes. Then her lips. Then her jawline. And her hairline. *LOL*


After multiple layers of coloured pencils, I think she now looks somewhat decent (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!*winks*).

What about you? Have you ever worked on a project that drove you nuts because you just couldn't get it "right"?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

paperpapier said...

Yeah, the final one looks awesome!

Doreen Vasquez said...

I think she's beautiful!
I can't answer your question w/ a specific project in mind... I just know that it happens sometimes w/ layouts.
Sometimes the more I work on it the more I ruin it... so I just find a point where I let go and determine that "it's good enough".

Cindy deRosier said...

Constantly!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, she's stunning!! Wow!! You are so talented!! I think the progression photos are beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You cray!! She is gorgeous!!!! And I feel that way WITH EVERYTHING I make! LOL!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, yes... all the time! Haha!
She really looks amazing! Love seeing all the stages of your drawing. I would never be able to get from step one to the final step! Wow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It