Tuesday

A card to go with a happy treat


A-card-to-go-with-a-happy-treat

This week's quick card from the paper scrap stash is a card to go with a happy treat. :)


Yes, the Basic Grey bird makes another appearance [Only 10 or so more birds to go! *LOL*].


The sentiment was cut out from a journaling card and the tag was distressed for a little textural interest. A few gold diecut hearts and some enamel stickers and my card was done. :)


Playing along with Fusion Card Challenge. I went with the sketch.




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the bird and the little bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shelly said...

Oh, such a fun and sweet card, Yvonne! Love it!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the way you layered the scraps!! That bird is so sweet!! Fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

It's really cute! I love all the color.

~amy~ said...

This is so sweet!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very fun, Yvonne! Love your mix and match tag with all the different goodies! I think I'm going to miss your BG birds when you are all said and done with them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It