Wednesday

Standard operating procedure: make a tag....*winks*


Standard operating procedure

These days, the standard operating procedure when I receive a box parcel is to make a tag or two....you know, after I put away the goodies from the box of course. *winks*


Somehow, cardboard boxes inspire me to make shabby chic tags. :)


I had a monochromatic tag using neutrals in mind when I chose the kraft patterned paper and added the beige lace [from an old bra of course...*haha*].  But an orange flower beckoned me..."Use me please!" and you know how I am when my craft supplies talk to me right? *LOL*

Hope you are having a great week so far!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty! I love the pop of orange against the green leaf.

Sindhu said...

Beautiful Tag...

Lisa said...

Shabby chic perfection!! The orange flower is gorgeous!! Love the amazing details!! This is stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

Looking good! I must say, colour seems to attract me more often than not too. Even if I don't go looking for it! The lace up the top looks really nice. Great texture!! More stash BUSTED!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Yvonne! Really love the shabby chic design and love the bold colors against that neutral background. Really makes your focal cluster pop. Love the feather you added, and the gold mica, too. SO pretty!

Hussena said...

Such a pretty tag, Yvonne! Love the clustering of the various elements. Fabulous embellishing as always!

Mitralee said...

Always wise to use talking craft supplies! This one is super lovely! HUGS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It