Thursday

Out for a walk with The Gangster Gang...


Out-for-a-walk-with-The-Gangster-Gang

Last Saturday, I went out for a walk with The Gangster Gang [aka niece + nephews]....strolling down the same familiar path to check out the creepy crawlies, the neighbours' fish ponds and the kids' fave - a huge outdoor birdcage filled with lovebirds! :)


Of course, we had to take pictures along the way....note how camera-ready the niece is? Well-trained eh? *winks*


And yes, still furiously working through those patterned paper scraps...


Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and those sweet photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is amazing!! The photos are so sweet!! They're so adorable!! I love the details and the papers!! Stunning layout my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Drive By Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitralee said...

All those happy little people made me smile, but I enjoyed the greenery behind them as well as a super awesome scrap page! We are just brinking spring here so all that green was LIKE BAM SUMMER and boy am I ready! Super awesome patterns you matched up. You have quite a talent!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! This is just a burst of gorgeousness, my friend!

Laura Creates said...

Such a gorgeous vibrant page! Love the layering and pattern play! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cindy deRosier said...

My favorite layouts are the ones featuring the Gangster Gang! Love all the patterns and colors.

Dana Tatar said...

Great photos and patterns on this page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! :)

Bonjourscrap said...

This layout is filled with goodies ! Love your choice of papers ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

Mandy Melville said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the happy photos and the cute embellishments! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helene Bogren said...

I love this rich and colorful layout!!! Amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It