Monday

A quick decorated box....


A-quick-decorated-box

So I finally discovered how useful it is to have decorated boxes/gift wraps all done up and ready-to-use at a moment's notice. Especially when your mother always has something to give to someone....*winks*


Now all sturdy cardboard boxes will get decorated and stashed away in a designated drawer for my mum to pick and choose. Great way to use up scraps, do a little bit of upcycling and score brownie points with the matriarch. *LOL*


I love this silk bloom (previously a napkin ring holder) because it has adjustable petals so it is easy to tuck things under after you glue it down.


I didn't have enough patterned paper to cover the entire box so I created a "front" for the box and went a little crazy with the embellishments and my hot glue gun.


Not too shabby for something done in 20 minutes eh? :)

Happy week ahead friends!

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

SD pooja said...

He he ..its my yonger brother in my case,he wants to gift even a CAS car in a gift bag ;) I wonder how you decorate such beautiful boxes so fast !! Loved the green pp and lovely flower on it :)

SD pooja said...

Oops typo I meant CAS card ;)

SD pooja said...

He he ..its my yonger brother in my case,he wants to gift even a CAS car in a gift bag ;) I wonder how you decorate such beautiful boxes so fast !! Loved the green pp and lovely flower on it :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! Really love the flower and pearls and a pretty box is always a great gift maker!

Shylaashree said...

beautifully decorated box yvonne

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the lace, the trim and the flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you decorated it!! The blingy butterfly is my favorite!! I can't believe this took you 20 minutes...it would've taken me 20 hours!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

Totally love this...was trying to decide if it once held pencils or what...but it's a really cool shape! I am sure she will love to have a drawer to pick from for gifts! THAT is smart thinking right there!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your mom is one lucky lady to have your fabulous gift boxes ready at her disposal! :D This is stunning! Love the green paper and love all the white accents. The lace trim along the edges is gorgeous. Love the feathers and the pearl loops. That recycled flower and metal butterfly are awesome, too!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's gorgeous!

Karon said...

Wonderful box, and loved the original pattern that you kept! TFS

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It