Wednesday

An umbrella is a must...and a challenge winner! :)



April showers 

Hope you are having good weather wherever you are! It's either hot or wet here...*sigh* ...an umbrella is a must in any case...which is why I really took to Umbrella Alley, this cute digi from Bows and Berries! :) I dressed her up with some Gauche Alchemy embellishments. There's a new Bold and  Beautiful challenge up at the Bows and Berries blog. Come play along. There's a monthly digi freebie that you can snag at the sidebar too! :)

Daisy Bucket and My Little Shoebox papers, SRM stickers and Copics.

********************************************************************************

A big thank you to those who played along with my guest Tesa's colouring challenge...
the winner (randomly selected) is...

#2 Janice with this adorable creation...


Congratulations Janice! Please send me an email with your mailing details so that I can get your Swedish goodies out to you! :)

P/s: Don't forget about my guest Donna's dimensional challenge! :)

Share/Bookmark
Pin It

26 comments:

Rose said...

oh i love how you dressed her up :)

congrats Janice!!! **lucky girl**

Laurel said...

So very cute!

Lynnda said...

Cute card Yvonne... Check her skirt out!!!... Blue Gingham... so cute!!..ahhh and that brolly!!...lol...
Congrats Janice...YAY...

Hugs...xoxo

Janice said...

Yay me! Will send you my info. Love this card btw.

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, seriously gorgeous bold and beautiful card. LOOOOVE the skirt and umbrella. Too clever!

And wohoo for Janice!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Janice!! And I loveeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeee that card!! OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooooo cute!!! I am LOVING the umbrella you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vasu said...

wow!! so bright and cute...Love the tiny umbrella:)...check her hoodie....adorable...:)....so so cute...:).....

Congrats Janice!!

Ujjwal said...

I love the girl's dress and the umbrella. I got one in my Gauche Academy Kit but didnt know how to use in my projects..until now :D

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Yvonne. Really like all the small details on her dress and Umbrella.
Congrats Janice.

Anita Kejriwal said...

lovely card! you sure know how to dress a little one!

Dora said...

Ow wow this is great love how you placed that umbrella!

Blossom inch said...

cute card Yvonne and bright colour. Yes here in KL is the same things the weather is unpredictable.

Thanks for sharing.

DonnaMundinger said...

How FUN! You sure bring a stamp to life with your super cute additions. xxD

~amy~ said...

darling card...love the umbrella! Yeah for Janice!!!

Karen B. said...

I spotted the Gauche and SRM right away, you are so very creative with both!

RiNNE said...

Awesome umbrella and ribbon!

Sherry Eckblad said...

adorable card and I love the umbrella. We could use one of those here. Our weather is all over the place. Warm, then raining and today SNOW. It is almost May and they are predicting snow for us.

Jocelyn said...

I love how you dressed her up and the umbrella...PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a happy day!!!!

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable card! I love the fabric skirt and how you incorporated the umbrella! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! It eminds me of me as my fave colour is red and I NEVER go anywere without a brollie!!

papertrails leaver said...

okay you have made me squeal with delight when I saw this adorable card! I love the fabric and knit embellies just take this over the top to fabulous!

Angi Barrs said...

Your designs are always so fun! Love her skirt and umbrella. :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh my cuteness - that skirt is just so fun!

Spardha said...

awwe!.. super cute card!.. love the frilly skirt!.. and the umbrella is too cute! :D
congrats Janice! :D

Alice said...

how cute is this!! the embellishments are fabulous! super card, Yvonne!

Irina said...

The idea to use a coctail umbrella is brilliant!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It