Monday

A little bird told me what I already knew..

A little bird told me what I already knew..

Oh yes, a little bird told me what I already knew...my littlest nephew, J is the cutest and happiest little baby! (at least to me!) It doesn't hurt that he adores me (judging by how excited he usually is when he sees me :)...all I need to do is call him names...yeah...I called him "Sleepy Head!" the other day and he started giggling hysterically. He cracks up when I go "Peekaboo!"...it doesn't work when the grandparents try the same thing. ..[ insert evil laugh here ]. Oh well, it could totally be because I'm the only one who recognizes his "I just crapped in my diapers! " look...the rest of them do the "smell" test (ewww...)...lol.

Anyway, this layout was inspired by this week's song at Scrapping the Music -The Little Birds. I took consecutive shots of J and loved all the cute expressions! :) Some handstitching...Sassafras feltie (thanks Amy!) and American Crafts letters. I used 12 closeup photos so really didn't have space for anything else! Pin It

14 comments:

Tamaroo said...

Your nephew is adorable!

I never told you how excited I was when I heard you were on the Card Pattern's Design Team! I have so enjoyed your work for quite some time! I'm looking forward to seeing it every week!

Dora said...

Wow all those pictures on one lo, wow, that is amazing and all the pictures are so cute!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable! Love all the pics he is a sweetie!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute girl! I love all the pictures!

Maggi said...

Just awesome Y! He is such a doll, wish I close enough to give him a cuddle! Fantastic layout!

laterg8r said...

the stitching is just the right whimsical touch - great page :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE this Yvonne..such beautiful photo's!He's such a cutie and I love your journaling and your story ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne... I'm a bit ashamed and feeling guilty.. why didn't I visit your blog before? Why aren't you on my blogroll? I do know you and your face from several blogs, so why in heavensname haven't I added you before? So, so sorry.... I LOVE your blog and your work! I'm gonna make it right, right now!!! You'll see me around from now on!

MirjamC said...

this is the cutest baby lo i ever seen...the pics are so funny and cute!!! it makes me smile:)

Maria Killam said...

At first I thought they were all different babies, then I realized it's the same one!! So great!

Duchess of Tea said...

The Duchess of Tea has bestowed a title upon you. Her Grace requests the honour of your presence at the knighting ceremony to be held at Rose Tea Cottage.

The Duchess will be honoured if you accept the award she is presenting you by copy and pasting it on your blog.

~amy~ said...

awwww...such a sweet layout...you're so good about not hoarding:)

Cindy Lee said...

Awwww.....you nephew is so cute! Look at that chubby face! And you are so funny gal :)

Jessy Christopher said...

I love the multi-photos & it is so so cute!! The different expression tickles my heart... Lol!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It