Monday

Missed


Missed

I'm so glad I discovered scrapbooking. The need to document has certainly opened my eyes to possibilities and made me see things I would have otherwise missed...:)This layout was inspired by this week's challenge at Scrapping The Music - Give me your eyes... and features my recent trip to Penang. I've been there many times but this time I made it a point to eat local (aka eat at roadside stalls) and it was an interesting experience to say the least...(but I had a tummy upset by day 3...lol).

Some misting, handstitching and a lot of cute travel stickers. My journaling is hidden in the library pocket. Patterned paper is from Teresa Collins, mounted on black cardstock...the white dots were done with a white pen. American Crafts vinyl stickers, Adorn It letter stickers.

P/s: Note to Cindy Lee - I will certainly take up your offer to show me around the next time I'm in Penang! :) Pin It

11 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

WOW!! What a great layout!! My eyes were so busy looking at all the details!
I'm more than happy to be your tour guide :)

Maggi said...

Your misting is so perfect! Love the journal pocket!

Sparkplug17 said...

So pretty! I love the mini photos too.

Anonymous said...

Love this!The misting is so great and that photo with all the little photo's!And I love that envelope too..beautiful design Yvonne, as always ;)

Dora said...

That misting really is beautiful with the picture, great colors, I also love that background paper you have used.
have a wonderful week!

~amy~ said...

great layout yvonne...love all the embellishments and misting!

Laurel said...

Another fabby layout, love how you use your mist!

laterg8r said...

love the calendar paper and the list of pictures with the feet at the bottom - awesome page yvonne, one of your best!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Saw it already on STM... and LOVE the song! I'm affraid I won't have time to play this week (working on my online art journal workshop, and there simply aren't enough hours in a day...!) but hope to be soon playing along again!

scrapdictive said...

I like what you did with this layout. Especially the misting and those white dots. So simple, but very beautiful.

MirjamC said...

awesome page yvonne!!! love the misting and the big picture with little pics and ofcourse the shoes!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It