Wednesday

A beautiful life

Supplies: Patterned paper: Chatterbox & Basic Grey, Cardstock: Bazzill, Rubon: KaiserCraft, Stickers: Doodlebug designs, Flowers: Prima, Brads: Basic Grey,Others: Sizzix die, white pen

Wishing all my blogland friends a beautiful life! :)

I love this Basic Grey paper...The challenge at Card Patterns this week threw me off a little...can I do a heart, swirls, flowers, ribbon and patterned paper on a 6x6 card? The swirls were cut out from the same Sizzix die (the heart). Lilac lace replaced the ribbon component... and I layered 3 Prima flowers. The word "beautiful" was from a KaiserCraft rubon...the rest from Doodlebug stickers. I'm glad my Cuttlebug machine is seeing some action these days...I will get to you soon Wishblade!




Pin It

8 comments:

Juhi said...

beautiful!!!! the paisley background is just gorgeous!!

debra@dustjacket said...

I love paisley so it's a winner for me.
xoxo

Maggi said...

I wish you a beautiful life as well my friend! This card is beautiful!

Laurel said...

Wow, gorgeous paper, gorgeous card. Great job with the sketch!

~amy~ said...

rightbackatcha sista!!! Such a gorgeous and rich looking card!

laterg8r said...

what a beautiful card - love the rich bold colors!

ps - also loooooove your mob name LOL :D

whoistracy said...

How sweet Yvonne! I love the paper and the lace trim together- would have never thought of that.

Jess said...

ohhh this is my fav...gorgeous card and colors Yvonne!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It