Sunday

The Story Matters Challenge - Struggle


The challenge at The Story Matters blog is to scrap about what you struggle with most.

Journaling is as follows:


Am I good enough? Am I stretching myself too thin? Am I expecting too much from others? Am I being too cynical? Am I being too optimistic? Am I too much of a doormat? Am I being assertive enough? Am I being overconfident? Am I being too petty? Am I being too generous? Am I good enough?



Here are some closeup shots of the layout


Supplies:

Paper: Die Cuts With a View cardstock
Ink: Distress ink in Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy
Stickers: EK Success, AdornIt
Metal accents: Pressed Petals, American Crafts, Ranger, 7Gypsies
Others: Ribbon, glimmer mist in Bronze, Grungeboard, thread, lace, mask, transparency

Pin It

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Wow! That's an awesome technique-based layout! I love the effect!

Thanks for sharing with us and playing along with us over at The Story Matters!

Penny Smith said...

DANG! This is awesome!! Thanks for sharin'!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It