Thursday

Challenges


I decided to combine some challenges on this layout. There are really so many wonderful challenge blogs around. The pictures are of my nephew who doesn't like to smile for the camera but he was having so much FUN that day, he smiled for me and I managed to get a couple of his sweet smiles...:)



First is the challenge over at OLW where the word is FUN. The first picture is of him really having fun and being happy..:) I used the words Have Fun as part journaling, part titling.




Then, there's the challenge over at Scrapping Out Loud where the challenges were to use at least one type of lace [I used three - gray and blue at the bottom of the layout and white lace with which I used to make part of the flowers], use the word of the week - discover [which I used as part journaling, part titling] and incorporate the layout of the week [which I did!].




I also used the lyrics over at Scrapping The Music as part of this layout by incorporating the words "I love you" and "1234" into the layout.

Last but not least, there's the Dreamgirls challenge which was to use 80% American Crafts products on your layout, incorporate a heart and a swirl.

Phew! I saw several scrappers attempt this [combining challenges] and thought I would give it a try but it's really really hard! Hope I did a decent job.


Supplies

Paper: American Crafts, Scenic Route
Puffy Stickers (orange): American Crafts
Other stickers: Toga, Sticko
Ribbon: American Crafts
Blue foam: American Crafts
Journaling pen: American Crafts
Brads: American Crafts (heart), letters (unknown)
Others: Stickles in orange, felt butterfly, lace, thread, black cooker hob Pin It

12 comments:

Jess said...

wow I am so impressed...you managed to combine all that stuff and have a beautifully balanced and inspiring layout! great job and thanks so much for playing along...hope to see more pgs.!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the alphas, pics and all the little details. Wonderful!

Pat said...

WTG!!! Do get challenges done. I love the flowers.

redmom said...

Wicked layout!! Those lace flowers are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us!

xo
Lisa

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous!!!

AlexM said...

Love the colors and the details! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors..and SUCH a CUTE photo...and I loving the title work!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

What a great way to combine challenges! You sure did a great job with this layout, I love all the elements you incorporated into it!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

So love the flowers- amazing layout! Thanks for playing along with us!

mandysea said...

So cool! Amazing how you combined all 3 challenges!

Thanks for playing with as at STM!!

Kristii said...

Love the angle in your layout!!! Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Spectacular lo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It