The logical way would be to create a grid layout with all the photos the same size and maybe numbered to help tell the story. But in a single page grid-style layout, the photos will all be very small. I personally love creating with a lot more white space so I really loved the card size Selphy printer photos. But the media is very expensive and the old folks can't see the photo details clearly. I also try to tell the story with very little journaling because nobody reads it...they just want to see the photos.
I'm trying to just do ONE family layout a month now. The amount of scrapbooks I have is ridiculous.
Anyway, we woke up really early to get to The Great Wall of China. To beat the crowds and the afternoon heat.
Made it down in time for a yummy lunch before heading back to the city.





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)
Cheers, Yvonne.