Monday

The weird layout - The Great Wall of China


Let's get back to sharing the Beijing Trip layouts. This layout is a little weird to me because I wanted to use the fun photo frames in the Selphy Printer, incorporate a lot of photos that don't really go togther and put them all on one layout. *LOL*


The logical way would be to create a grid layout with all the photos the same size and maybe numbered to help tell the story. But in a single page grid-style layout, the photos will all be very small. I personally love creating with a lot more white space so I really loved the card size Selphy printer photos. But the media is very expensive and the old folks can't see the photo details clearly. I also try to tell the story with very little journaling because nobody reads it...they just want to see the photos. 


I'm trying to just do ONE family layout a month now. The amount of scrapbooks I have is ridiculous. 


Anyway, we woke up really early to get to The Great Wall of China. To beat the crowds and the afternoon heat.


Made it down in time for a yummy lunch before heading back to the city.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

michael said...

I am a happy person today having to have recovered a large amount of money worth 10,000, which I had lost in the hands of Bitcoin fraudulent, It has been an unfortunate year for me trying to recover my money back for the last 2months but luckily a friend of mine who also went through the same scamming issue referred me to this recovery agent called Boleyn Magic Hackers It took 3days for them to recovery the full amount at first I was hesitant and scared to believe them since I have also lost some money trying to recover my money back, But my friend assured me that they are very reliably and I decided to try it a try I have never been happy in my life until today, I would advise anyone out here trying to recover your money back you all should trust Boleyn Magic Hackers If you are a victim of bitcoin scam and believe in recovering all your lost funds, Their insights, and dedication showed me a path to success I never knew existed. This is the Email address you can use to reach out to them: Email:support@boleynonline.com. I am aware that sometimes Bitcoin cannot be recovered. However, I think it's critical to provide this choice to those who have misplaced their Bitcoin. We appreciate you offering this helpful service, Boleyn Magic Hackers (BMH). My life was spared by Boleyn Experts, which is why I am sharing this Bitcoin recovery success story in their honor. I am also appreciative of how popular Bitcoin recovery is becoming. This implies that more users will be able to use Boleyn Magic Hackers' online recovery through email:support@boleynonline.com to recover their lost Bitcoin because more people will be aware of the scam.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It