Monday

Monday's desk - my new drawer organizer

 


So if you've seen my desk, you know that I love my Muji acrylic drawers because I can see what's in them. Problem is that there  is a lot of wasted space unless I stack my supplies in double layers. So I finally bought this wooden drawer organizer to see if I like my art supplies organised this way....


A drawer for my Caran dAche Neocolor Its. :)


A drawer for my oil pastels.


A drawer for my Derwent Inktense blocks and Artbars and some fluorescent pastels.

So far, I think I like how the art supplies are looking in their new home. :)


P/s: I may or may not have ordered more drawers. *winks*



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

They look great! Except that plain wood exterior is totally not you. Looking forward to seeing how you decorate them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It