Saturday

Long day out with the folks

 


It's been a while since I last did a scrapbook layout. This one was last month's long day out with the folks.


We headed into town where mum and sister went for their facials while dad and I went for art supply replenishments (aka he enjoyed his coffee while I went shopping) and attend a Sephora event (aka he went as my Plus One so that I could get another goodie bag). *LOL*


We managed to get some pics of the folks with these fairly realistic cardboard displays depicting rural village life back when they were kids. 


After a quick lunch, we stopped by the hospital to visit grandma. Her bed sores caused a blood infection (she's still in hospital but the infection has cleared...just need to deal with the wounds as they cannot risk operation on a 98 year old).

Then we went shopping for some household fixture replacements and then dropped to check out my uncle's new place. Takeout at my uncles' place and then we headed home. It was a long day out. The upside was that I didn't have to cook and clean up for 2 meals! *high fives all around*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Those are surprisingly realistic cardboard animals! Fun pics. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she heals quickly and is in good spirits.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It