Thursday

Thursday's gratitude page




This week's page from the gratitude journal is about my stay at Hotel de l'opera Hanoi. I've always walked past this boutique hotel in the French Quarter and admired its architecture. Finally had a chance to stay at the hotel last year. The room was really lovely (just lacked a bathtub), the breakfast was great, they had an indoor pool (really small) and sauna and it was a 10 minute walk to the Old Quarter (where most of the action was). 

P/s: The lack of a bathtub was a real bummer though. It's always nice to soak in the tub after a long day out.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love your gratitude journal.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It