Thursday

A weekend out with the folks


 


Yes, the folks love ice-cream...see their faces light up with an ice-cream cone in hand? *winks*


And yes, I'm using 4R photos because I got a new photo printer - the Canon Selphy Cp1500! *happy music plays in the background*


I still love my Canon Selphy Square QX10 printer but the media is getting really pricey (about S$1 per photo sticker) and the square format is a little limiting as well. Well, now I have 2 options to play with. :)


Anyway, I brought mum to 2 Sephora events on consecutive days and dad tagged along. Because they both got treats like ice-cream!


The photos already take up lots of space so I added some fun bits on the top and bottom.

Hope your week's going well.:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great page - I love their smiles.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It