Monday

2024's birthday layout


 


This year's birthday was just a simple one...as my uncle passed away the day before and it seemed inappropriate to even celebrate.


The bestie sent me a cake so we took some photos at home before going out for a quick lunch. My sister also treated me to my first (and currently, only) movie of the year Kungfu Panda. 


Anyway, this was one of the fastest layouts ever. The birthday collage piece was taken directly from happy birthday mail packaging and added to the layout as the main decorative element. *LOL*


In case you were wondering, it was a salted caramel cheesecake.:)


Happy week ahead friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, but otherwise it sounds like a perfect birthday celebration. Lunch out, Kung Fu Panda, and salted caramel cheesecake - yes!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Yvonne! Glad that you did celebrate a little...you deserve it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It