Tuesday

Tuesday's page from the gratitude journal - pasta lunch


 


Some days I get to cook lunch just for myself (quite a treat really) ...and it would be something with leftovers and veggies to create a brand-new dish. Like this pasta lunch I had the other day. I had leftover pork pieces.... so I boiled some pasta, added some fresh veggies and homemade pasta sauce, topped it with freshly grated parmesan cheese.

It was pretty good. I love my crunchy veggies (the folks love them super soft so that's how I usually cook them) and I also love that I can cook, taste and eat with one spoon. Minimal cleanup. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ooh, that looks delicious. Our family prefers crunchy veggies, but Trevor just got braces. So now I have to overcook our veggies. Boo.

Lizzyc said...

One spoon works for me too!! sounds yummy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It