Monday

Monday's layout - the one about the ice-cream


 


The other day, we went out for dinner to a nearby mall (5 minute drive) and I treated them to some ice-cream as dessert. :)


Mum at least tried to pose for the camera....dad cannot stop eating to take a decent photo! *LOL*


Had so much fun embellishing on this layout..can you tell? *winks*


Found my multi-compartment folder of stickers and they include lots of birdie stickers! :)


And letter stickers too! :)


Such a bright and happy layout right? 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous layout!

Lizzyc said...

Great page, love all the stickers,, use em up I say!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It