Friday

A holiday decor project with Xyron


Xyron-holiday-decor

Hello there friends! Are you busy decorating your home for the holidays? Today I'm sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this holiday decor project. :)


I started with a 4 x 6 wood panel [which I found in my "save-it-for-a-rainy-day" stash]. Then I measured and cut patterned papers for the front, back and side panels. [Studio Calico's Magical - Happy Holiday Joy and Crate Paper's Bundled Up - Winter].


Then I run the paper pieces through my Xyron 5" Creative Station for an even application of adhesive. 


I fussy-cut some festive lighting [American Crafts Peppermint Express Deck The Halls] and adhered using my Xyron Mega Runner. Then I added some bling [Imaginisce bling pack] for some sparkle. 


Next I adhered a layer of printed vellum [Studio Calico's Magical Vellum Shapes] to a Maya Road bottle cap by running it through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker. Then I added a wreath sticker [Doodlebug Designs Home for the Holidays].


I finished the wreath by adding some Ranger stickles to the bow for extra sparkle. After adhering the bottlecap, I ran some vellum snow flakes [Studio Calico's Magical Vellum Shapes] through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker. I also added a bunny on a sleigh sticker [American Crafts Peppermint Express stickers].


Then I cut some Maya Road transparencies [Our Town Transparencies White] and adhered using my Xyron 3" Sticker Maker


Hope you've enjoyed my decor project as part of 30 days of Holiday Project Ideas with Xyron. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

23 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its lovely !

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Eeek! You're amazing!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Just so, so clever & it looks fabulous):):)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

WOW!! lovely project!!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

WOW!! lovely project!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hollllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love this!! LOVING the bunny, the bling, the bottle cap .. just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, LOVE it! Too cute, Yvonne! What a fun base for a home decor project. I want to find some little wooden pieces like that. So love how you decorated it. Fabulous little clear cut houses and I adore the string of lights with the bling...but the bunny, now that is my favorite!

sandi said...

So sweet! Love how you used that cap.....cute!!!!!!

Laurel said...

This is so fun, love it!

Karon said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous papers and love the sledging rabbit :-)

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! I love all of the different elements you combined for a gorgeous project!! The sledding rabbit is adorable!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet and adorable! Love the bling too!

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE everything about this!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so cool... that bunny is too fun.. love it

Lynnda said...

So clever! And so pretty!... You rock my friend... enjoy your weekend!... hugs..x

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun holiday project. You always make it look so easy.

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun project, Yvonne!! Love the fun way you used the bottle cap to embellish!

Rose said...

cute and fun!!! love that bunny :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Yvonne, this is so adorable, vibrant, and fun!! Thanks for sharing the details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Michelle said...

This is so darn cute! I love the vivid colors. And that was a great use of those transparencies. Adorable!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project girl!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh your skiing bunny is adorable and I love the bottle cap!

katslittlepassion said...

wow! this is great! the bottle cup looks just fab!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It