Tuesday

Need some tag ideas? Here are 6!





Hello friends! I've been on a tag craze recently so I went through my photo gallery to pick out 6. In case you need some tag ideas! *winks*


Imagine tag
Distressed tag

Here's the one where I went a little crazy with my Ranger stash....inks, stickles, embossing powder...[I lovelovelove this tag...I refuse to give it away! Okay...make me an offer I can't refuse! *winks*]


This one I made for a blog reader who requested for a tag. *stress* I decided to incorporate everything I like on a tag.... [yeah...I like a lot of stuff..*LOL*]




The tag I made when I was totally into punchinella and wanted to try them on everything. I used it as a mask with Ranger distress inks and embossing powders.

Tag-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Faber-Castell
Travel tag
The tag I made when I was in my Golden glass bead gel craze...err...still in that phase actually. *LOL*

Blue-and-green-tag
Glittered tag

This was the tag I made because I really wanted to use the chevron washi tape and glitter! :)


I made this tag when I was really into old book paper...

There you have it. 6 different tags. What do you think? Do you have a fave?

*Edited* Check out this post for 10 more tag ideas!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

25 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Girl you rocked these tags..love how you add the lace and charms..always so creative...love it all

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous ... I am thinking that last one is my fave!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

The 'Everyday Goddess' is my fav!

Roxy said...

I've never been into making tags - just never thought of it, maybe? Anyhow, you may have inspired me here! I love them all, but my daughter and I laughed together at the first one - I told her it must mean "When pigs fly", haha!

Angi Barrs said...

You rock the tag designs Yvonne! Love these!

Tanvi said...

All of them are stunning...........but my fave are the 2nd & 5th!!

Sathya said...

They're gorgeous...fav is 2 and 5...

Lynnda said...

those tags you made are supa Awesome... My fave is the last one...vintage Tag... have a great week ahead!.... hugs..xoxo

Hussena said...

All of your tags are just gorgeous ...its amazing to me the amount of detail you can add in such a small space and that too so beautifully !!

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha Gupta said...

Everything is just gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration. I would need it soon...wink wink

SD pooja said...

All of them ate just fabulous Yvonne ! Third one is my favourite.

Ella Swan said...

Of course I love the pretty one the most! I am also into tags right now but oversized ones with lots of layers!!

TesaB said...

Wowza!!!! They are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

You are seriously the ultimate tag maker Yvonne, they range from fresh and delightful to warm and exquiste!! Love every one of them! Hugs

Laurel said...

Stunning tags!

Sherry Eckblad said...

These are all freaking amazing! I don't think there is anything you can not do.

sandi said...

I love all of these! The flying pig really caught my eyes! <3!

Poornima said...

love them all...nice ideas Yvonne !!

Atty Fatty said...

all of them r gorgeous dear !!

Denise van Deventer said...

Fabulous tags Yvonne...love them all...but my favourite is the vintage tag! Stunning! ;-)

Tone-Lill said...

Impressed by your tags. So many great ideas how to creat them in different styles. TFS :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! so many amazing tags. They all look great. I do believe my favorite would have to be the first tag. I don't know why. I just love it..

Hugs~

Alice said...

they are all full of textures and yummy embellishments. it's a treat to see so many of your beautiful tags in one post. you are amazing, Yvonne!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow there all gorgeous, love it !!!
Paula

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It