Monday

Artist

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, Puffy stickers: American Crafts, Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, 7Gypsies, ProvoCraft & Toga, Brads: Making Memories, Others: Ribbon, paint, gel medium, white pen, clipboard, child's drawing.

The challenge for July's Scrap Inspire Create is up! This month's challenge is to alter a clipboard and turn it into a decor piece. So much fun! I painted my clipboard, decoupaged my nephew's drawing (which serves as patterned paper), added a ribbon border & some tag stickers...I kept it relatively flat because I still wanted it to function as a clipboard...:)


Do play along! :) Pin It

2 comments:

Juhi said...

Super cool. The ribbon border is great, exp the one at the bottom.

JazzScraps said...

Love the inspiration you've done for this clipboard, Yvonne!

I've got a few drawings done by my daughter which I have yet to do something about. I might do one just like this.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Please ignore the word verification. It's just there by default.

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It