Saturday

Ad This Challenge


So, this is the first time I'm participating in the challenge at Ad This. The ad featured the words Growth, Knowledge, Creativity ...which reminded me of this recent photo of my young nephew who really enjoys reading. The twist is to make your own patterned paper with stamps using at least 2 stamping mediums and make your own embellishments. I stamped the circular patten with white paint and the text with black ink. I used a paper piercer to poke holes in the paper then stitched to create my "handmade embellishment".

Supplies

Paper: Coredinations
Stamps: Junkitz, Technique Tuesday
Others: White paint, black ink, orange thread, American Crafts puffy stickers, Sakura pen Pin It

2 comments:

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

hi there! thanks for playing along on this week's ad challenge... goodluck!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Thanks for playing along...great interpretation!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It