Monday

#24 The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge


I've discovered so many challenge sites of late and I must say, they've helped me in so many ways - titling, choosing colours, layouts and using my scraps more efficiently.

The challenge over at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is to use your favourite colours on your card. I love RED and BLUE. Made this card from my scraps (yay!) A really quick card to make. Used my Fiskars border punch in place of patterned paper. The cork paper added some texture to the piece. The cupcake was cut out from patterned paper (Sassafras). The stickers were a mix because I didn't have enough from a set to form the entire word but they turned out pretty okay :).

This is my first time playing at SCSC. I saw a lot of beautiful cards - many of these cardmakers are advanced stampers - so inspiring. Right now, I'm just making cards from leftover scraps and stickers even though I have quite a number of stamps. I really should start incorporating stamps in my cards. I'll try next week...


Supplies

Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras, cork paper, EK success & Provocraft stickers Pin It

1 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

I love challenge blogs, too! They can give you just the right inspiration to get started!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It