Thursday

Goals for 2009


The challenge at Noel Mignon is to scrap your 2009 goals. I scrapped my scrapbooking goals for 2009:

1. Use my stash - I'm making a conscious effort to use up my scraps and repurposing other stuff for scrapbooking. I always look through my scraps before I start on a new sheet of paper. I try my best to make them work! There's a sense of accomplishment when scraps are used up.:)

2. Try out new techniques - Experiment with my stash and explore the possibilities.

3. Take part in challenges - A great way to keep creative juices flowing.



I used my Tim Holtz mask for this. Simple to use and great results. Especially with distress inks. Finally used my Wishblade to cut the letters...it was in cold storage for a while..:) Love this font.


Painted a FancyPants frame with Crackle paint and then used distress inks.


Another layout using mostly scraps!!

Supplies
Paper: 7G, Bazzill, others (can't remember!)
Stickers: AdornIt, American Crafts
Others: Felt (Queen and Co), flowers, ribbon
Pin It

3 comments:

Noel said...

Love your scrappy goals and very cool to use some new techniques on there!! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful! I LOVE how you used that mask on here!

Shaun Magical said...

Her ideas seems so interesting. The way she inculcated about steps to perform. I liked this blog alot. I would surely recommend people to give it a go. Thankyou.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It