Hello friends! Glad you enjoyed the 6 ways to incorporate packaging materials on your layout. Today I'm sharing 6 MORE ways to incorporate packaging materials on your layout! :)
1.. Add bubble wrap for a fun and clear texture.
2. Crush a piece of scrap paper and run your ink pads over for your own bit of patterned paper.
3. Use a tab pull as an embellishment.
4. Wrap twine around button for a custom embellishment.
5. Staple fibers for an interesting tactile feel .
6. Pleat crepe paper/wrapping tissue for texture.
There you have it. 6 MORE ways of incorporating packaging material on your layout. :) What do you think?
Supplies: Bo Bunny patterned papers, Maya mists, Ranger Distress Inks, punchinella, packaging materials, buttons.