6 ways to incorporate packaging materials on your layout.
Before you throw away that packaging material, consider how you can incorporate it on your layout in fun ways...Here are 6 ways to incorporate packaging materials on your layout. :)
1. Use cardboard and cork paper as a mat for a bit of texture.
2. Leftover crepe paper or wrapping tissue can be made into a fun embellishment.
3. Wash out that soda can and run it through your embossing machine for a cool metal embellishment.
4. Glue and unravel twine for awesome texture.
5. Mist/Ink and stamp masking tape for your own washi tape.
6. Pleat decorative tape to mimick the look of pleated ribbon.
There you have it....6 ways to incoporate packaging materials on your layout. :) What do you think?
Supplies: Bo Bunny patterned papers, Maya mists, Ranger Distress Inks, Prima canvas letters, stamp, packaging materials, buttons, punchinella, tag.