Thursday

What the Yams ate - July 2026 edition

 


So the girl is still cooking...just haven't been taking photos before the food gets eaten. *winks*


I look after two old folks so I prioritise protein - usually each meal has at least one animal protein and one plant protein (natto and endamame are things that can be added to a meal easily), a mix of colourful veggies and herbs (focusing more on variety than quantity), a variety of seasonal fruits and a bean/collagen dessert (for general well-being and more protein).   


As always, packaging material...kraft packaging paper, tabs from box packaging and packaging ribbon.


Lots of fun little bits...


I need to document more home-cooked meals...more every day moments. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It