Monday

Someone got a few Nanobags...*winks*

 


So this girl may or may not have gotten a few Nanobags at a recent sale. She bought 8 and got 7 free...*dramatic music plays in the background*

These are incredible light and strong reusable bags. The standard bag can hold up to 30kg and weighs like 50g. Best of all, it tucks right back into its own bag without any need to fold it properly. Check out the two premium ones I got...the ducks and the foxes. Super cute. I exercised restraint of course. This girl is an adult. *LOL*

 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL that 15 bags is "restraint." They are great bags though - love the ducks! The ones I have (only two) are plain.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It