Monday

Papa Yam's birthday 2024


 


This year we had a simple celebration for Papa Yam's birthday. Home-cooked lunch and a store-bought cake.


He really likes this mango cake...can you tell from his face? *LOL*


Then we went out for Thai food for dinner. :)


Not quite sure about this layout. Had this patterned paper for a while and was never really inspired to use it. I tried repeating some elements like the sticker and the washi tape and the brads to provide a little cohesiveness across the photos. 


I love that it is quite different from my usual style but I still managed to incorporate fun elements. :)


Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I like it! It's still your style, just a variation of it. Happy birthday, Papa Yam!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It