Friday

Eye drawings in a new sketchbook


 


So this girl started another eye drawing sketchbook...*winks*


What can I say? I just find eye drawing extremely therapeutic...*LOL*


I have gone for a whole new set of reference photos so that I can practise different eye angles and play with different colour combos.


Challenging myself to get a little more depth in my drawings on days that I have a little more time...





And maybe work on the eyebrow game..that needs major improvements.


And just have fun doing something I enjoy.

Happy weekend friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Spectacular, as always. Do you always work from inspiration photos or are these eyes you've dreamed up? Do you see interesting eyes out in public and slyly try to photograph them for future inspiration? Do any of the eyes belong to people you know?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It