Monday

Monday's page from the Gratitude Journal


 


It's been really lovely filling up my Gratitude Journal with random photos from my phone, reminding me to take stock of the little moments that make life just that little bit better. Yes friends, we are into the second half of 2023 and it's been really challenging so far. Hang on...we are in this together. Stay strong. *sweaty high fives all around because of the sweltering heat*

Great week ahead friends! *happy music plays in the background*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love that you're using your Gratitude Journal to appreciate the little things. It can be hard to see them when times are tough (and sweltering).

Lizzyc said...

lovely page, yes into july already... down hill from here to december!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It