Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - a quick floral watercolour piece


 

 

Yes friends! It's Wednesday yet again! This week has been such a blur so far considering I spent two of the days with the folks at the hospital for separate medical appointments. Not sure how the public medical system works in your country but here there's a lot of waiting for each "segment" like taking weight, blood pressure, blood etc. 

Anyway, here's the last floral watercolour piece I did on Sunday. Hopefully I get some time to paint in the next few days. :)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

There's a lot of waiting during medical appointments here, too. I took Trevor for a camp physical last week and of the total time there, approximately 10% was assessment and 90% was waiting.

Lizzyc said...

Yes anything medical takes time here...no matter if public or private... the water color looks very nice..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It