Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - Quinoa bowl for lunch


 


These days I'm into this one bowl meals for lunch so that the picky one (aka dad) knows that all the food he's going to get is in his bowl. *LOL*

This week I wanted to do a variation (with minced pork) of the Poke bowl (traditionally raw fish) we had the other day since dad seemed to enjoy it a lot (but cost me $40 for a meal that was eaten out of disposables). 

The folks really enjoyed it...so it might be one of those meals on rotation. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks good to me!

Lizzyc said...

Looks very yummy and nutritious!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It