Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - a modest art haul


 


So one of my friends asked me to pick up a few silver pens for her at the art supply store...and I might have picked up a few things for myself...*winks*


Since I use a lot of white paint pens, I picked up some with different nib sizes and also got some matt graphite pencils. I've always had a love/hate relationship with graphite because the finished pieces are too shiny to photograph. I'm excited to try out these matt versions. Plus it was 30% off Faber Castell supplies! :)

A little sad that this was the last visit to this art supply store. They are moving again at the end of the month. It seems that they always pick a building that gets acquired. With rentals through the roof these days, the new store will probably be a lot smaller. Just hope that it's at a convenient location.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ooh, fun goodies! I got a sample of the matt pencil with my Colored Pencil Magazine subscription and it's pretty cool.

Lizzyc said...

Of course it is natural to pick up something for ones self at a great store.. I hope it can find another store to rent...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It