Thursday

Christmas projects 2018


Christmas-projects-2018

Hello friends! As you know, I started on my Christmas projects very late this year but I still wanted to challenge myself to go with a theme...okay, okay to just use up my Photo Paper Play Mad 4 Plaid  Christmas paper collection. :)

So I present to you this year's handmade Christmas projects minus the handmade cards which have already been mailed out (and hopefully have reached the recipients ) and the clay Santa tealight holder (which is a prop).


Following my many attempts at snow globe making (as shared in my last post), I decided to just decorate the jar lid. 


Having decided that I will use stuff from my stash for all my Christmas projects except the absolutely necessary stuff (like the distilled water, glycerin and faux mushrooms), I was happy to find a stash of faux grass styrofoam "stones"(I used one in the snow globe project) that I could use as the grass patch for my red "mushrooms...and my Santa figurine (from a Christmas logcake).


I used a bigger one so that the moose (from The Gangster Gang's  (aka niece + nephews) toy stash could be part of the Christmas scenery. *LOL*


I also used one on my Christmas tree...can you spot it?


Yep...it is a whimsical tree! *winks*


Then there is also the throw-everything-on-a-box kind of gift box. Yes, I went overboard a little. Hahaha! 


Here is another upcycled box. With errr...fewer adornments. ;)

So right now all that is left is some baking to do.
What about you? Are you all set for Christmas?

P/s: The other projects have been shared in previous posts.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Your projects are all so gorgeous and creative!! I love that Santa!! I'm still not ready for Christmas - I have shopping to do and everywhere will be crowded. Not fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all amazing! That is one of my all time fave Christmas collections!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the fun and creative assortment of festive projects you made! My favorite is actually the "throw-everything-on-a-box" gift, LOL!
And yup, I'm ready, yay!

Lynn said...

Love your whimsical decorating!

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - fabulous, all of it! Yes, I am finally ready for Christmas... on 12/24. Yikes! Cutting it too close for my comfort this year.

Unknown said...

Impressive!Thanks for the post. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. Also take a look at this profile on click counter. It lets you count your mouse clicking speed.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It