Thursday

The one about the A & E visit


The-one-about-the-A&E-visit  

Back in March, my sister got overzealous with her athletic activities and suffered severe pain in her left leg which warranted an A & E visit in the wee hours of the morning. 


I dropped her off at the entrance of the hospital and went to park the car. When I got in, she was sitting in a wheelchair, waiting to see the doctor....




Photo #2 was when I asked for a sad face photo. Don't you just love re-enactment photos? *winks*



Photo #3 was when she had seen the doctor, ascertained that she wasn't dying and was uploading her A&E visit on InstaStories. *LOL*


She's totally fine now. In fact, none of us even remember her diagnosis...hahaha..



Just a fun layout using the bits from my scrap pile. ;)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is so FUN! LOVING those photos .. she cracks me up! And loving the way you framed her and the colors!!!!

Lisa said...

What a fun layout!! I love your sister's sad face!! And I laughed that none of you remember the diagnosis!! Haha!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, poor sissy! At least she's okay, and you got some funny photos out of it! :D I am snickering a bit over her reenactment photo, and her "why me" thought bubble, and that evidence proof strip across the bottom is just so perfect for this!

Cindy deRosier said...

Your reenactments are the best! Great page and a fun story. I'm glad she's better; it's crazy that even she doesn't remember the diagnosis!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It