Tuesday

The pile-it-on card


The-pile-it-on-card

So this was one of those cards that started out really simple....at least in my mind...*LOL* But then I kept piling stuff on it.


Like at first I just wanted to incorporate the deer but then I thought it might get lonely so I added a bear (it's vegan!...hehe).


Then I added the twine and it called for some buttons...and then lace trim. You know how it is. *winks*


I tried stamping and totally screwed up so I added the wood token to cover it up. *Shh...don't tell on me.*


So there you have it, my pile-it-on card. ;)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that you kept piling it on and loving the bear and deer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very glad to hear the bear is vegan. Looks good!

Lisa said...

Heehee, your vegan bear :) This is fabulous!! You add the perfect details to cards!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the different elements! Glad your bear is vegan :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I think it's adorable, Yvonne! And I love that the bear and deer are friends!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It