Monday

So we won tickets to see Kooza....


So-we-won-tickets-to-see-Kooza

Last month, my sister and I participated at a local mall contest and won tickets to see Cirque du Soleil Kooza! :)


Check out those excited faces before the show started...and of course, I made my sister try on the artificial floral headband that I immediately told her I could make her if she wanted it (Why pay $12 when I have flowers and a hot glue gun at home right? *winks*).


Since we watched a very colourful performance, I went a little crazy with my mix of patterns and colours as well. And yes, a die-cutting machine came into play.


I incorporated my actual ticket stub by cutting it up...perfect for location and actual day details.


Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, bright happy and fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome to win tickets to that show!!!! LOVING this! LOVING the photos, the colors and all the layers of goodies on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, what a stunning layout!! I love the layers and colors!! The photos are so beautiful!! The details are fabulous, as always!! What a perfect way to remember the show!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Love how bright and colorful and playful this is! And what a great idea to add in your ticket stubs! Love!

Lynn said...

Hooray! Lucky you! Hope the show was good. You look like you had fun. I love how you recorded the event with a scrapbook page....colorful and exciting!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cool layout and congrats on winning tickets!

Christine said...

What a great layout! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Awesome layering! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra said...

Fabulous and fun layout, so much layering. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It