Tuesday

Happy siblings mixed media canvas for Made With Love


Happy-siblings

So I finally found the stack of photos of The Gangster Gang [aka nephews + niece] that I printed back in August when I decided that I would use my fave photos on my mixed media canvases ...errr...better late than never right? *winks*


As I mentioned previously, I love the popup look so I always fussy-cut the silhouette and pop them up on 3D foam. 


I prefer to use black 3D foam to really maximise the shadow effect.


I did some stamping and stencilling on the background to add a little more interest to the Blue Fern Studios patterned paper.


I really wanted to use my red Petaloo blooms so I coloured the blooms on the patterned paper with Wink of Stella glitter pens to match.


I addd some subtle sparkly bits by using The Crafter's Workshop stencil with Golden Glass Bead Gel.

The supplies used on this 12x12 mixed media canvas can be found at Made With Love Singapore.

P/s: Have you entered my mixed media canvas giveaway?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

14 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the beautiful colors on your canvas Yvonne!!

Shylaashree said...

its totally different from your usual style yvonne, very nice

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

First, my beautiful friend ... I have to SAY a HUGE THANK YOU for the most amazing package I received from you today! WOW WOW WOW!!! I am in LOVE!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ... and thanks for remembering what Wednesday is *wink* :) I love it all!! You are an amazing friend and I can't thank you enough!!!

I love love love love your page!! LOVING the colors, the flowers and that photo!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow loving all the flowers.. fabulous layout..

Lizzy Hill said...

I reckon you've gone totally SUBLIME on this one.....LOOOOVE it....the dimension on the photos works a treat & those little 'gardens' you've created....adore them....looks like some one else has been the recipient of some Yam Loving!!! We's is lucky peeps!!!

Lynn said...

Oh, this has a lovely Asian feel. I guess it is the use of the red and orange together. I like it! Thank you for inspiring me to use interesting color combinations.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love it! I really love how you layer the photos.

~amy~ said...

the fussy cutting looks awesome!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE this! Absolutely gorgeous.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

What a stunning canvas this is!! I love the adorable picture and how you popped it up!! The stamping and flowers look amazing!! Love, love everything about this!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow! SO beautiful!

yyam said...

:)

yyam said...

Glad you got the package. Have fun my friend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It