Tuesday

Using patterned paper with Rose Miller!




My guest today is the sweet Rose Miller of My Happy Place. Rose is really great at layering and using patterned papers. And I love how she utilizes punches in subtle but oh-so-effective ways! Her cards always radiate happiness! :)  Rose is hosting a challenge that involves patterned paper with an awesome prize for a random player! :)

Let's admire her awesome gallery!



My name is Rose and I am super excited that the MEGA talented Yvonne has asked me to be her Guest Blogger. Yvonne's work always makes me say "WOW"!!! (even when I am in "lurking mode"! lol)

I am married to the most wonderful man ever who 110% supports my love of paper and paper punches (good thing as I am obsessed with both!)
We have two fur-babies that are spoiled rotten and we live in central California.

I love using as many different pattern paper as possible on my cards. I find using a paper pack makes this super easy as every sheet in the packs will go together and look great.  Honestly I do not have an eye for color so this is the only way I can make it work for me!

So are you up to a little challenge?
Good then this is it: Make an item, card, layout, altered item, whatever and use at least 3 different pattern papers. Easy enough, eh?


And of course this has to be FUN so lets have a $20 e-gift card from Ellen Hutson.
Yvonne will use random.org to pick the winner.

Thanks for having me today Yvonne and I can't wait to see what you all create :)
------------------------------------

Ready to play along? Please link your newly created project featuring at least 3 patterned papers via Inlinkz [located at the end of this post] by Friday March 9, 11.59pm (GMT +8)  for your chance at the $20 e-gift card courtesy of Rose.

As always, please leave a little love for my guest Rose!


Share/Bookmark



Pin It

17 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Rose's cards are so pretty...love her style...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats Rose, off to find some patterned paper :)

~amy~ said...

wahooooooooooooooo for ROSE!!!!!!! She rocks the patterned paper...that's why I dig her so much {wink}.

I'm up for the challenge :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

WOOT-WOOT for Rose. Love how she uses patterned paper on her cards. Can't wait to play along with her challenge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee your work Rose and love love love love that challenge!

Rose said...

thanks so much for having me today Yvonne :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

I always struggle with pattern paper so this was so inspiring Yvonne.. you feature the most awesome people!

Blossom inch said...

Congrats Rose and your cards really beautiful.

Hussena said...

i really love the cards by rose...layering is something which i really like to do but am not as successful in doing it as rose....her cards are beautifully embellished and her use of PP"s is simply fab...lovely inspiration:)

Lynnda said...

The card is so pretty... Ros is simply amazing!!!Her creation are always very inspiring!!!
I'm up for the challenge...hugs...xoxo

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful creations from Rose! Love this challenge idea. I cannot get enough patterned paper. Thanks for sharing, Rose!

Cindy deRosier said...

Rose, I love your card! I have the hardest time mixing patterned papers- you are a master!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such pretty cards!!!

Ella Swan said...

Rose seems like one sweet lady & she makes the cutest cards too!

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW - big congrats to Rose!!!! She ROCKS patterned paper!!!!!! Adorable cards!

Alice said...

wow! love how Rose uses patterned paper so beautifully in her work! very pretty cards!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Having fun with this challenge and played again. Hope that is okay and maybe I really want to win so am increasing my chances. lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It