Thursday

Amazing

Amazing

Hello...hope you are having an amazing week so far..:) This week's song at Scrapping The Music is up! The song is Rainbow Connection from The Muppet Movie...;) My layout features a church in Melbourne...I've always been a fan of the Victorian era...architecture, fashion, literature, history...:)

A really quick layout! Patterned paper is from Webster's Pages..spritzed with Maya mist [grapefruit]...so it's all pretty and sparkly! Prima flowers, stickles, lace and embellishments from Gauche Alchemy's Pink Parts Mixed Media Color Kit. I added a cute Betty Boop charm at the top right. Can you see?


Subscribe
Pin It

13 comments:

Laurel said...

This layout is amazing!

~amy~ said...

Sooo fun Yvonne...love how you added Betty:)

Lynnda said...

so sweet LO... amazingly done!...

Dora said...

You said quick...but I love it, very pretty and soft colors..wow!

Smita said...

Quick? How do you do it?!?! :-) This is very beautiful!!! Love the lace once again... and also the flowers, charm, everything!

Smita

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

I loved the background detailing.. amaingly done :)

Maggi said...

Oh Y, this is the most beautiful layout! (Yeah, I know I say that about everything you create but it's all true! lol) I saw the little Betty Boop, so fun!

Okay, how do you not have a book or your own line or something? You are an AMAZING scrapper!!!!

Unknown said...

Yvonne, this layout is simply magical!!!

Spardha said...

WOW!!.. love everything!!.. from the flowers, the pp to the text!!.. wow! :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty layout!

RiNNE said...

Very, very clever! It's like your style has a bit of everything -- cutesy, shabby chic, eclectic, whimsical! I always like looking at the ephemera you use!

Cindy Lee said...

How lovely!! Yup, can see Ms Betty hiding at a corner :)

Juhi said...

Gorgeous layout Yvonne, love the background with all the misting and the flowers and the bird cage

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It