Wednesday

I don't want to miss a thing!


Patterned paper: American Crafts, Brads: American Crafts, Others: Ribbon, charms, transparency, glitter stickers, thread, cardstock, lace.

The song "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith is one of my favourites...I used the lyrics as my journaling for this layout featuring my littlest nephew...who's so chubby and smiley and I really don't want to miss a shot of him smiling or laughing...at 5 months, he thinks the camera is a toy so he looks directly at it. I went with a simple layout...nothing fancy...some stitching around the photo, ribbon & lace & brads and a couple of charms. Thought that the pink background would be too girly for a boy layout but I love the colour combination!

Do you like this song? I think it's perfect for babies even though it's supposed to be a love song...I just think it's pretty creepy to wake up and have someone staring at you because he/she doesn't "want to miss a thing" (chorus block)...lol ...humour me and laugh a little will you? Have a great Wednesday!

Inspired by Ad This and Butterfly Crafts.

Pin It

13 comments:

MirjamC said...

this is such a cute page! super cute pics,love the colors and the little teddybears!

~amy~ said...

whatta fabbie layout yvonne...love the red & blue combo...my fav :)

Gladie said...

Fabulous LO! Love the ribbons and the cute pics :) Thanks for playing! :D

Spardha said...

great layout!.. love the colour combos.. the baby is shooo cute.. :)

Spardha said...

great layout!.. love the colour combos.. the baby is shooo cute.. :)

Maggi said...

I think this is a perfect use of the lyrics! Love your color combination, another fabulous layout!

laterg8r said...

love those lyrics for a baby - you are right, don't want to wake up to someone staring at you LOL :D

great LO

Irit Shalom said...

WOW- I LOVE YOUR TAKE OF AD THIS
AND SO GORGEOUS LO TOO
I WAS VISITING YOUR BLOG BEFORE- BUT NOT COMMENTING- SO HERE IT IS EVEN IF IT IS FOR AD THIS DT
AND YOUR PHOTO WITH SUNGLASSES IS SO GOOD
IRIT- AD THIS DT

Jenneke said...

WOW Yvonne, I LOVE your layout!!! Those photos are fabulous and so it the title!!! And I love your handwriting!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ad This.
XXXJenneke

Duchess of Tea said...

Lyrics and the post go together like tea and scones darling!! Your nephew is adorable.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Julie said...

Super cute layout Miisy Y. Thanks for playing along with us at Ad this.

cindy said...

this was my sis's wedding song...i love aerosmith, but i could just never get into this song! i think that's just because i prefer their wackier songs more (love in an elevator, pink, amazing, etc)...

this is so cute though and the song works so well! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah love that song!!Great title with that LO!
Loving those colors,the photo's and the love,love,love...Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It