Monday

What I like about you

Supplies: Patterned paper: American Crafts & Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock: American Crafts, Stickers: American Crafts, Others: white pen & black marker

Yay! A new week and a new challenge at Scrapping the Music where I am guest-designing this month (see previous post). This week's song is What I like about you...so I wrote a whole bunch of words to describe my nephew, S, whom I absolutely adore...I used up my scraps from a long time ago...recognize the American Crafts stuff? And some recent leftover from Cosmo Cricket. I love shaped papers and did this using a circle punch on all four corners, outlined with a black Sharpie then did faux stitching with a white pen.

Hope you'll play along! Happy Monday! Pin It

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta great LO!!!! now I have that song in my head :)

Anonymous said...

LOve this layout!Love what you did with the pen and punch!Love that song too...long time ago memories!

Lucy Edson said...

Love your title work here, Yvonne! Gorgeous colors and design! So glad you are guesting this month at STM with us!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It