Monday

Monday's page - the one about dinner at Ikea

 


So the other day we went to have dinner at Ikea after visiting grandma in hospital.


They had braised beef cheeks that night...*happy dance*


The four of us shared two servings of braised beef cheeks, 20 Swedish meatballs and 10 chicken wings. 


Having lots of fun with my word diecuts.



If you were wondering why you are seeing a single photo layout from me (does happen but quite rare), it's because it's the only one I took before the food got "attacked". *LOL*



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Loving your decorated boxes and scrapbook layouts...so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It