Monday

Will I ever get a nice photo?


Will-I-ever-get-a-nic-photo-

Yep. Will I ever get a nice photo? That is the question.


You would think that with all the "stringent" training all these years by the overzealous aunt the Gangster Gang (aka niece and nephews) would all know how to pose for photos right?

Case in point:
1. Nephew #2 thinks that over-smiling makes a nice photo.
2. Nephew #3 refuses to look at the camera.


Nope. 

Not even the promise of Ferrero Rocher got me nice photos that day. These are 2 of the best shots...*LOL*...seriously.


Just a fun layout using lots of paper scraps. :)

Playing along with the mood board challenge at The Studio Challenges.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layout and a fun topic to scrap. In our family, it's Steve he has to be bribed for acceptable photos. LOL!

Lisa said...

Haha, I love the GG!! They are too adorable!! This is fabulous!! I love all of the fun details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, they make me laugh! Kids!!
Adorable layout, Yvonne! Love taking in all the detail. I'm grinning over that pig with his water bowl. 😆

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the way you did the "no"!!!! HA!!!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Haha! I love this! Is that pig from a "Pigs Might Fly" paper? I've never seen it used anywhere before!

Mitralee said...

Love all the paper bits!!! Love the title!

denise said...

Great take on the moodboard challenge! Thanks for joining us at the studio challenges!

Helen Smit said...

Great page, I love the photo and the flying pig. Thanks for playing along at The Studio Challenges.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is soo cute !
cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It